Business Development; PR & Marketing; Information Technologies (by way of preference)
Age: 51. Citizenship: Republic of Kazakhstan
• 2001 - U.S. Department of Commerce, Washington, DC
SABIT Technology Commercialization Program for Software Development
• 1998 - Network Equipment Technologies, Inc., Almaty
N.E.T. Sales Training
• 1998 - Renaissance Agency - I.M.E., Almaty
Seminar-training "Business contacts"
• 11.2013 — at current: JSC NURSAT, Almaty
Member of the Board of Directors - Independent Director
• 06.2010 — at current: kaznetmedia, Astana
Adviser to CEO
• 09.2009 — 05.2010: Internet Association of the Kazakhstan, Almaty
• 03.2005 — 08.2009: Kazkommertsbank, Almaty
Deputy Director of the PR Department
• 04.2004 — 02.2005: Kazakhstan Representative of Kaspersky Labs, Almaty
• 04.2002 — 03.2004: Kazkommertsbank, Almaty
Project Manager of Retail Banking
• 01.2001 — 12.2001: IST-Vesta, Almaty
Web Technologies Consultant
• 09.1999 — 12.2000: NET Style, Almaty
Leader of <WEB Style Studio>, editor-in-chief of Site.KZ (All WWW Kazakhstan)
• 04.1998 — 09.1999: Instaphone, Almaty
• 06.1994 — 04.1998: ASTEL (Arna-Sprint), Almaty
Marketing Manager, Sales Manager
• 07.1993 — 08.1994: Granit SDTB of NC REC, Almaty
Key engineer, Deputy of the chief of an Engineering Department - Chief of manufacture planning and development bureau
• 11.1992 — 06.1993: Granit APTF, Almaty
Chief of telecommunications and informatics bureau
• 12.1987 — 10.1992: Granit APTF, Almaty
Working on various defensive objects former USSR, has passed path up to the engineer-for-electronics 1st category
• 09.1984 — 11.1987: Granit HPTF, Moscow
Degrees, Inventions & Publications
Corresponding member of the International Informatization Academy (IIA). During working in Granit HPTF I had three made out and introduced rationalization. As the expert in computer and telecommunication technologies in 1994-95 I was published repeatedly in the QWERTY Journal (Moscow) and COMPinform Newspaper (Almaty). 1998-2002 publications: in specialized journals - Internet World (St.Peterburg), Computer Club, Com&Com.Kz, Internet & Me, and Adam, in newspapers - KP-Kazakhstan, KIT, Vecherniy Almaty, and Ogni Alatau (all - Almaty).
Additional professional activity
Since December 1996 I managed Web projects in Internet. The founder of Web portal Site.KZ (All WWW Kazakhstan) - the most popular site of the Kazakhstan Internet. Leaded "5 minutes about Internet" in the SUPERDOM weekly program on the RAKHAT telechannel. The member of jury of competition Best business site KITEL 2000-01. The participant of 5th Russian Internet Forum (Moscow, March 2001) and international conference STARWEST 2001 (San Jose, USA, October 2001).
Besides native Russian, in a different degree I possess the following languages: English (rather freely I understand the technical texts, I speek poorly), German (I read and translate with the dictionary, I speak very bad), Byelorussian and Ukrainian (freely I read and understand dialoges), Kazakh (I understand at the elementary household level).
Freely I possess the personal computer as at a level of the single user, and at a level of the LAN`s user. Has run in a large number of the various specialized softwares.
I take a great interest in sports (chess, volleyball, football, basketball, table and lown tennis) and sports statistics, rock music, poetry.